Care & Handling
Preserved & Dried Plants
To ensure the durability of preserved and dried flowers and foliage, it’s important to observe proper care of these products:
- avoid exposure to direct sunlight (it may cause the colour to fade or run)
- no watering or placing the products in water
- recommended humidity: below 80%
- recommend for Indoor use only
- avoid crushing, pressing or folding petals or leaves
- do not put too close to a heat source such as radiator or fireplace
- our products are not cultivated for edible purposes
With the right care, you can enjoy your preserved plants for a longer time.
Our wooden products are highly durable and water / heat resistant.
- recommended for hand wash only (should not be placed in dishwasher)
- do not soak in water too long
- do not expose to extreme hot temperature